OpenMarine

Full Version: [SOLVED] Triggers/Actions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

updated from V1.0.0 to V1.0.2 and the Triggers/Actions tab are still not publishing on MQTT, running OP in the terminal window all I get is "local variable "publish" referenced before assignment"

MQTT is working, I can send messages to OP from CloudMQTT and it shows up in SK Diagnostic but its not transmitting from SK

Thanks

(RPI 3)
i use a command under actions to send mqtt messages.i dont know of any other way..search the forum this has already been discussed.
(2018-06-26, 02:35 PM)jim321 Wrote: [ -> ]i use a command under actions to send mqtt messages.i dont know of any other way..search the forum this has already been discussed.
I am using the actions to trigger messages to MQTT, the same way I did in V.0.17 but it stopped working in V1.0.0 and was repaired in V1.0.1 but it is still not working.

I followed a tutorial on this forum to use the actions to send messages to MQTT Smile
It seems that we fixed the issue with actions but there is another one with mqtt. I will see, thanks for reporting, I think I know what is going on.
This has been solved in v1.1.0 test please
(2018-07-12, 06:48 PM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]This has been solved in v1.1.0 test please

Going down to yacht tomorrow so will report back tomorrow evening.

Thank you so much![emoji16]
(2018-07-12, 06:48 PM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]This has been solved in v1.1.0 test please

Working like a charm now, thank you very much! [emoji16]