OpenMarine

Full Version: no imu data after update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After update to 1.1.0 I have no more imu data when selcting "basic autopilot". When I select " imu only" I get heading. I already reinstalled the whole system. In version 1.0.0 it is workink but same behviour after update. Huh
Do you have a pypilot controller connected?
You should only select basic autopilot if you are using pypilot
(2018-07-24, 05:47 PM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]Controller (arduino) is connected and was working before update. In version 1.0.0 everything is ok, but afterwards not working. If I choose "basic autopilot" even selection of pitch and roll are not possible and greyed out.
(2018-07-24, 11:01 PM)kalle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-24, 05:47 PM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]Controller (arduino) is connected and was working before update. In version 1.0.0 everything is ok, but afterwards not working. If I choose "basic autopilot" even selection of pitch and roll are not possible and greyed out.

Same here, upgrade from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0.
IMU not functioning anymore. MPU-9250/9255 is still detected, but values for tillt heading pitch etc. are all "n/a".

Went back to 1.0.0, and it worked again.

Regards
Hans Fix
Please check if you have any error output.
open a terminal and type openplotter. Go to pypilot tab, press restart and watch the terminal.
(2018-07-25, 06:28 PM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]Please check if you have any error output.
open a terminal and type openplotter. Go to pypilot tab, press restart and watch the terminal.
I have attached the debug output when restarting pypilot in autopilot mode. There seems to be something wrong. As I am not a programmer (only a little bit arduino) I do not know what . For the moment I can also go back to OP 1.0.0 but it would be nice if the problem could be solved for the future.
Thanks.

Please follow this post where we are fixing this: http://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.p...85#pid6485
(2018-07-26, 06:20 PM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks.

Please follow this post where we are fixing this: http://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.p...85#pid6485

It is working now.
Thank you.
(2018-07-25, 06:08 AM)It Paradyske Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-24, 11:01 PM)kalle Wrote: [ -> ]

Same here, upgrade from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0.
IMU not functioning anymore. MPU-9250/9255 is still detected, but values for tillt heading pitch etc. are all "n/a".

Went back to 1.0.0, and it worked again.

Regards
Hans Fix
confirm this situation. 1.1.0 version has some errors such this one. Also NMEA generator doesn't works correctly, I can't to edit existing sentecies and add some sentencies, for example ROT, HDT e.t.c.