OpenMarine

Full Version: Update 0.17 to 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My (backup) config is still built on OP 0.17. Is there a way to UPDATE to latest 1.2 Huh
Starting from a new downloaded 1.0 will probably kill my Oesenc chart set ... Angry
(2018-12-05, 11:13 AM)Didier B Wrote: [ -> ]My (backup) config is still built on OP 0.17. Is there a way to UPDATE to latest 1.2 Huh
Starting from a new downloaded 1.0 will probably kill my Oesenc chart set ... Angry

Openplotter 1.2 needs Raspberry Pi 3. If you have, Update should normally work. Not quite sure about this. On my PI 2 it did not work! So it probably is a complete change. You should make Backup of all your Charts before upgrading.

Greetings Werner

Gesendet von meinem LG-E986 mit Tapatalk
(2018-12-05, 01:17 PM)Werner_K Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-12-05, 11:13 AM)Didier B Wrote: [ -> ]My (backup) config is still built on OP 0.17. Is there a way to UPDATE to latest 1.2 Huh

Openplotter 1.2 needs Raspberry Pi 3. If you have, Update should normally work. Not quite sure about this. On my PI 2 it did not work! So it probably is a complete change. You should make Backup of all your Charts before upgrading.

Greetings Werner

Gesendet von meinem LG-E986 mit Tapatalk
Not sure neither RPI 3 is required.
The issue is not with the charts files but with the OeSenc DRM (aka "fingerprint ")...
I am quite sure it is not a Fingerprint issue. In a new Setup create a new Fingerprint and post that wiithin your oesenc account