OpenMarine

Full Version: OP error in French language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I encounter an error in openplotter when it is translated (language parameters) in French. In this language, the GPIO cannot be configured as input: After configuration, my settings do not appear in the table. Also for Actions, my settings disappear as soon as I validate them. More serious, if I leave a gpio on entry and I farm OP, I can't reopen it, which forced me to reinstall the whole until I realize that this error did not appear in English language.
I submit this problem because I totally ignore how language can interact on how the software works!!
Please inform me if possible and it would be nice if tou can correct this bug.
Cordially
kinefou
Hello,

I have the same error in OpenPlotter when I choose the French language on OP and RPI. I noticed that by applying
new parameters in the Actions, OP does not correctly write the changes in openplotter.conf ([Actions] triggers = ...) the sentence is incomplete.

If I apply the same changes after switching to English, the changes are written properly and completely in the config file but I have an error message in the debug: " MySK_to_Action_Calc instance has no attribute 'currentpath' "
A problem with ASCII encoding?

That's as far as I got

regards
Divine Comédie
Bug is known. There is a pull request from stelian42. (https://github.com/sailoog/openplotter/pull/227)
Thanks for the information. I applied the correction.
Now the memorization of the actions is perfect and works to play a sound, the shutdown etc...
But not for displaying a message.
I still have the error message: MySK_to_Action_Calc instance has no attribute 'currentpath'