OpenMarine

Full Version: Rudder calibration not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi there,

Using the web interface on the tinypilot, I calibrated the rudder by moving it to the centre and clicking the centre button. That seemed to work to change the offset and the readout was zero when the rudder was centred.

I then tried to set the port and starboard limits. I moved the rudder 75% of the way to the starboard stop and clicked the starboard range button, then did the same thing for port.

I expected that this would prevent the rudder ever hitting the stops.

When our rudders hit the limit of the hydraulic rams, things go badly wrong. Sometimes the seals in the rams have been damaged by the force. When the pump drives against the stops the hydraulic hoses stretch a bit and the oil gets pressurised. When the pump stops, the stretched hoses bounce back and the oil comes back at very high pressure up the return hose into the reservoir and can even squirt out of the vent hole, making a really horrible oily slippery mess in the saloon! We had this problem for ages with the old pilot because the controller had failed. Although I had a remote which could set the course and turn it on and off, the remote couldn't calibrate the rudder limits. It ended up damaging the seals in the hydraulic rams and got very expensive. It a major reason why I picked pypilot which I can control with any phone or tablet instead of a proprietary autopilot where you're forced to buy the controller from the manufacturer and you're in trouble if it fails after they discontinue supporting it. So anyway.... it's pretty important to me that the rudder limits work properly!

I tried running the autopilot while tied up at the dock with the course set ten degrees off the heading. As expected it kept adding a little more to the rudder angle because the heading wasn't changing. The problem was it didn't stop when it got to the angle at which I had clicked the "starboard range" button and it kept pushing when it hit the stop. Big oily mess in saloon!

Do those port/starboard range buttons actually work? If so then the pilot seems to be ignoring what you set with them.

Thanks!
(2019-07-20, 10:16 PM)syohana Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

Using the web interface on the tinypilot, I calibrated the rudder by moving it to the centre and clicking the centre button. That seemed to work to change the offset and the readout was zero when the rudder was centred.

I then tried to set the port and starboard limits. I moved the rudder 75% of the way to the starboard stop and clicked the starboard range button, then did the same thing for port.
Once you did all three set points, what did you get for offset, scale and non-linearity of the rudder?

Quote:I expected that this would prevent the rudder ever hitting the stops.
It should, but it's possible to confuse port and starboard, maybe this caused it.

To be sure while calibrating the rudder, do not engage the motor at all. Using only manual control, move to center, port and starboard (order is not important) pressing the button when the rudder is at each position.

After doing this, move the rudder manually and see if the new calibrated rudder angle is sensible.

Now, you should see the servo flags MIN_RUDDER and MAX_RUDDER appear if you move past these positions, even manually. If this is working then try engaging. If it's not working then the rudder feedback won't stop the rudder and something is miscalibrated or another problem.

Quote:When our rudders hit the limit of the hydraulic rams, things go badly wrong. Sometimes the seals in the rams have been damaged by the force. When the pump drives against the stops the hydraulic hoses stretch a bit and the oil gets pressurised. When the pump stops, the stretched hoses bounce back and the oil comes back at very high pressure up the return hose into the reservoir and can even squirt out of the vent hole, making a really horrible oily slippery mess in the saloon! We had this problem for ages with the old pilot because the controller had failed. Although I had a remote which could set the course and turn it on and off, the remote couldn't calibrate the rudder limits. It ended up damaging the seals in the hydraulic rams and got very expensive. It a major reason why I picked pypilot which I can control with any phone or tablet instead of a proprietary autopilot where you're forced to buy the controller from the manufacturer and you're in trouble if it fails after they discontinue supporting it. So anyway.... it's pretty important to me that the rudder limits work properly!
I agree completely. Some hydraulic systems are less damaged than others by this but for all hydraulic systems I recommend rudder feedback. You might even consider wiring end of travel switches using momentary switches or reed switches. This could be in backup to rudder feedback and gets triggered if the rudder feedback doesn't making it even less probably the pump will ever be stressed.

Quote:I tried running the autopilot while tied up at the dock with the course set ten degrees off the heading. As expected it kept adding a little more to the rudder angle because the heading wasn't changing. The problem was it didn't stop when it got to the angle at which I had clicked the "starboard range" button and it kept pushing when it hit the stop. Big oily mess in saloon!

Do those port/starboard range buttons actually work? If so then the pilot seems to be ignoring what you set with them.

Thanks!

You are using the web interface to calibrate? I will play with this today and verify, you might have to update tinypilot and/or try the opencpn plugin. Sorry for the trouble, it should be easier.

I wanted to add that if the MIN_RUDDER and MAX_RUDDER correctly display while manually turning the rudder but fail to stop the controller it's possible that the motor wires are reversed or the calibration was backwards (max starboard means the rudder is to starboard and the boat is turning to starboard)
Thanks Sean,

I think the wiring polarity is OK. When I click the starboard arrow it moves starboard. I did the calibration by turning the wheel manually and it was definitely in the same direction as the button I clicked. Yes I was using the web interface on the tinypilot.

I never saw MIN_RUDDER or MAX_RUDDER display even after I had set calibration with the web interface.

Having managed to install the Opencpn plugin in the old OpenCPN 4.6 I found on my Macbook, I find that all the settings on the pypilot have reverted to defaults! I previously checked that my changed settings persisted after a reboot so this is rather strange. Now the reverted settings persist after a reboot. Could the OpenCPN plugin have set everything back to defaults? slew is now back at 18 and the rudder limit boxes in openCPN are empty.

I can't see any rudder calibration buttons in the opencpn plugin, do I have to enter the values manually?

As it's late here I can't do the calibration again now but I will have another go soon using the plugin and report back.

EDIT: And the software version is the one you installed when you built it a few weeks ago, am I missing any recent fixes?
I tried the calibration again today.

first I confirmed that when I click the "port range" and "starboard range" buttons on the web interface, nothing happens. Scale stays =1 non linearity stays=0. There are 2 fields to the right of the buttons set to "31" (editable) and 40 (not editable). These fields have no labels and I don't know what they do, if anything.

Then I tried with the OpenCPN plugin on MacOS with OpenCPN 4.6, downloaded the current plugin version from Opencpn.org. I can't find any rudder calibration buttons in it. I used the "centre" button on the web interface to set the centre, then checked the travel each side. I want the rudder travel to be limited between a reading of 6 (maximum port) and a reading of -6 (maximum starboard) EDIT: So I entered those values in the max_rudder and min_rudder boxes on the opencpn config dialogue manually and clicked ok.

I then turned the pilot on and set the course 10 degrees off the heading, watched it gradually move the rudder until it exceeded the limit. There was no MAX_RUDDER display and it continued moving beyond the limit.

I also noticed that on the opencpn plugin, the -110, -10, -1 buttons have all change to a value of 42949(big number cut off), presumably the maximum value of an integer. The starboard ones have the normal 1,10,110 labels.

This all seems rather broken! Is the macos plugin just too out of date to use?

OK A step forward! Having not had any luck with the web interface or the MacOS plugin, I tried installing the android plugin on my Neocore tablet running Android 6.0. This looks better.

I followed the exact same procedure setting the rudder position manually by hand and clicking the centred, port and starboard buttons. This time it worked and now I get the MIN_RUDDER and MAX_RUDDER indicators if I turn the rudder beyond the set limits. Great!

I then tried using the same Android app to set the Max Current setting, but all the boxes on the "Configuration" dialog are broken. The existing value initially appears next to the Max current label but just as a label, not an editable field. There's an empty editable box to the right of that value with up/down arrows but nothing in the editable box. when i click in the editable box I get a flashing cursor there but no on screen keyboard so i can't enter a value. when i click the up arrow, still nothing appears in the editable box and the value in the label next to it changes to 0.0.

max_current also appears in the signal k screen but the slider is partly hidden behind the scroll bar and there's no visible toggle to slide.

slew settings seem to only be in the signal k view. again the right hand side of the slider is obscured by the scroll bar. when I click on the slider bar it always sets the value to 98 or 99 and I still can't see the toggle on the slider.

So I guess ssh remains the only functional way to edit the settings, but the Android plugin can at least set the rudder limits.

I'll mostly be using android tablets when at sea so I guess the priority from my perspective is to either get the android plugin functioning properly on my tablet and/or get the web interface working properly. The Mac plugin seems to need a lot more work and isn't a priority for me. I wish I could help with the fixes but I'm working full time to save some money, right up until we cast off do a quick antifoul and start sailing south! I'll have more time available once we're underway.
Now a bigger problem! The android plugin had set some crazy values like setting slew to 99 (see post above) and there was no way to undo that (Signal K screen has only OK button, no cancel button).

I closed the android app completely and went in and edited the settings with SSH to restore sane values. When I restarted the android app, it reset the slew to 99 again and reset some other settings to bad values too.

It looks like the android app is storing settings locally on the android device instead of reading the new settings off the pypilot. Worse, when the android app starts up it seems to edit the settings on the pypilot back to match its local settings! How can I force the edits I make to pypilot.conf to persist when i reopen the android app? It is very bad if the android app stores settings locally because I can edit the pypilot settings with multiple devices so they should each pick up the changes made on any other devce and never store them locally.

And one more UI issue. The android version of the plugin doesn't corrupt the numbers in the -10, -110 buttons like the MacOS plugin did, but those buttons don't seem to do anything when I tap on them - the course doesn't change. The only working course change buttons are the ones on the web interface.
(2019-07-22, 08:50 PM)syohana Wrote: [ -> ]I tried the calibration again today.

first I confirmed that when I click the "port range" and "starboard range" buttons on the web interface, nothing happens. Scale stays =1 non linearity stays=0. There are 2 fields to the right of the buttons set to "31" (editable) and 40 (not editable). These fields have no labels and I don't know what they do, if anything.
I'm going to take a good look at rudder calibration this week and fix the web interface.
Quote:Then I tried with the OpenCPN plugin on MacOS with OpenCPN 4.6, downloaded the current plugin version from Opencpn.org. I can't find any rudder calibration buttons in it. I used the "centre" button on the web interface to set the centre, then checked the travel each side. I want the rudder travel to be limited between a reading of 6 (maximum port) and a reading of -6 (maximum starboard).
Unfortunately this plugin version for macos is older than when rudder calibration was implemented.

Quote:I also noticed that on the opencpn plugin, the -110, -10, -1 buttons have all change to a value of 42949(big number cut off), presumably the maximum value of an integer. The starboard ones have the normal 1,10,110 labels.
Thanks for reporting , this is a bug.

Quote:This all seems rather broken! Is the macos plugin just too out of date to use?
It needs a newer version, the old version might only partially work, sorry.

Quote:OK A step forward! Having not had any luck with the web interface or the MacOS plugin, I tried installing the android plugin on my Neocore tablet running Android 6.0. This looks better.

I followed the exact same procedure setting the rudder position manually by hand and clicking the centred, port and starboard buttons. This time it worked and now I get the MIN_RUDDER and MAX_RUDDER indicators if I turn the rudder beyond the set limits. Great!

OK. This is how it needs to work for the other devices.

Quote:I then tried using the same Android app to set the Max Current setting, but all the boxes on the "Configuration" dialog are broken. The existing value initially appears next to the Max current label but just as a label, not an editable field. There's an empty editable box to the right of that value with up/down arrows but nothing in the editable box. when i click in the editable box I get a flashing cursor there but no on screen keyboard so i can't enter a value. when i click the up arrow, still nothing appears in the editable box and the value in the label next to it changes to 0.0.

max_current also appears in the signal k screen but the slider is partly hidden behind the scroll bar and there's no visible toggle to slide.

slew settings seem to only be in the signal k view. again the right hand side of the slider is obscured by the scroll bar. when I click on the slider bar it always sets the value to 98 or 99 and I still can't see the toggle on the slider.

So I guess ssh remains the only functional way to edit the settings, but the Android plugin can at least set the rudder limits.
This is unfortunate but is going to be fixed.

(2019-07-22, 10:15 PM)syohana Wrote: [ -> ]Now a bigger problem! The android plugin had set some crazy values like setting slew to 99 (see post above) and there was no way to undo that (Signal K screen has only OK button, no cancel button).
The changes are immediate, and take effect as soon as you change them so no cancel button.

Quote:I closed the android app completely and went in and edited the settings with SSH to restore sane values. When I restarted the android app, it reset the slew to 99 again and reset some other settings to bad values too.
If pypilot is running when you edit pypilot.conf, it can blow away the changes you made.
Quote:It looks like the android app is storing settings locally on the android device instead of reading the new settings off the pypilot. Worse, when the android app starts up it seems to edit the settings on the pypilot back to match its local settings! How can I force the edits I make to pypilot.conf to persist when i reopen the android app? It is very bad if the android app stores settings locally because I can edit the pypilot settings with multiple devices so they should each pick up the changes made on any other devce and never store them locally.

The plugin should not store locally. Instead you should stop pypilot with:

sudo sv d pypilot

before editing pypilot.conf

and start again with

sudo sv u pypilot

This is desperation. You are meant to be able to use the client.

Quote:And one more UI issue. The android version of the plugin doesn't corrupt the numbers in the -10, -110 buttons like the MacOS plugin did, but those buttons don't seem to do anything when I tap on them - the course doesn't change. The only working course change buttons are the ones on the web interface.

Is there any chance you can install pypilot on macosx? I have no idea if it will work, but if it did, you would get the native python scripts (which are even better than the web interface or the pypilot plugin)

In either case, I will get to this week. The main issue is, the web interface needs work, the pypilot plugin isn't the latest version, and opencpn android in general is buggy ui which is difficult for all plugins on this platform.
Thanks very much Sean, great to know you're working on it. I don't have a lot of time at the moment but let me know if you need anything tested and I'll do my best.

I wasn't aware of the "sv d pypilot" and "sv u pypilot" commands, that's vey helpful. I had read instructions somewhere to use "killall python" but that doesn't seem to work, it restarts itself very quickly after that. Maybe that works on openplotter not tinypilot?

I guess I was wrong to accuse the plugin of storing the settings locally and it was just the running pilot reverting them, so it should work OK if I use those commands.

I'm quite happy editing the settings using ssh, very comfortable with linux command line so the lack of the UI doesn't bother me too much now that I know how to make the changes stick! Once they are done they will hopefully not need to be changed very often.

When I have time I'll try to run those scripts on the Mac. MacOS is basically unix so hopefully the scripts will run if the dependencies are there. I already cloned the Git repo to have a look at the pilot code so I'll try running those scripts when I have time.

Thanks again for all the help.

EDIT: PS I can believe the Android UI is a nightmare to work on. I was astounded and impressed that the same OpenCPN UI works on Android as on Linux and Mac, I've never seen any other app successfully ported using windows (with a lower case "w") to that extent on Android. Not surprising there are some glitches.
(2019-07-23, 12:16 AM)syohana Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: PS I can believe the Android UI is a nightmare to work on. I was astounded and impressed that the same OpenCPN UI works on Android as on Linux and Mac, I've never seen any other app successfully ported using windows (with a lower case "w") to that extent on Android. Not surprising there are some glitches.

I worked on wxqt about 5 years ago making it barely passable enough to work.  qt targeting android, this made opencpn <-> wx <-> qt <-> android stack possible.    As far as I know this is the only application using this, and it explains why the ui is duplicated in such a strange and sometimes broken way you will never see for other apps.   The motivation to improve the wxqt port is low.
I spent some more time on this today and followed these steps:

1. calibrate the rudder using the android app. Seems to work.
2. sudo sv d pypilot
3. use nano to edit the config file to set the slew and max current settings.
4. use filetool to save the changes
5. reboot the pypilot
6. view the pypilot.conf file to check the new settings are still there. GREAT... It is still correct.
7. Try turning the wheel from side to side by hand. STRANGE... no MAX_RUDDER indication on the pypilot.
8. Look in the android app to see if there's a MAX_RUDDER indication there (that's where I saw it before and I wasn't sure if it would display on the tinypilot itself).
9. Look at the web app. No MAX_RUDDER indication there either.
9. Go back and check the pypilot.conf file. OH SH*&&T. All the settings have been messed up again. slew has been set to 98 and rudder.scale has been set to 0.0!

At no point did I edit the settings in any of the apps except clicking the Level, Centre, Port limit and Starboard Limit buttons on the android app. After doing that, the calibration was correctly set and I verified that the other settings were not corrupted. I never changed any settings after that but somehow the old broken settings came back. Considering that the pilot had been rebooted I can't see how it could have kept those settings, therefore one of the front ends must be saving the settings and writing them back to the pilot later. This is rather a major problem! Not only the rudder calibration issue but also the MAX_CURRENT overload issue (which i thought was separate) come back to the same thing I think - I set the settings to something sane, confirm they have been stored, then something else comes and puts crazy settings in!

Code:
tc@box:/mnt/mmcblk0p2/.pypilot$ sudo sv d pypilot
tc@box:/mnt/mmcblk0p2/.pypilot$ nano pypilot.conf
tc@box:/mnt/mmcblk0p2/.pypilot$ cd ..
tc@box:~$ more .pypilot/pypilot.conf
{"ap.mode":"compass","ap.DD":0.057,"ap.D":0.122,"servo.position.i":0.01,"ap.I":0.0026,"servo.current.offset":-0.04,"ap.FF":0.315,"ap.pilot.basic.D2":0,"servo.min_speed":1.0,"ap.pilot.basic.PR":0.00845,"ap.P":0.002,"servo.rudder.offset":14.5,"ap.pilot.simple.D":0.15,"rudder.scale":-5.33546,"imu.compass.calibration.locked":false,"imu.rate":10,"wind.offset":0,"servo.voltage.factor":1.0,"servo.rudder.nonlinearity":0.01208,"servo.gain":1.0,"imu.accel.calibration.locked":true,"ap.pilot.simple.I":0,"servo.max_slew_slow":15,"ap.PR":0.01865,"servo.max_slew_speed":2,"servo.voltage.offset":-0.01,"ap.pilot.basic.D":0.095,"ap.pilot.basic.DD":0.087,"ap.pilot.basic.I":0,"ap.pilot.learning.P":0.001,"ap.pilot.simple.P":0.005,"imu.accel.calibration":[[0.01013,0.0084,0.09832,1.00002],[0.01125,0.0]],"servo.max_speed":0.5,"rudder.offset":-15.14039,"servo.disengauge_on_timeout":true,"imu.compass.calibration":[[41.34512,4.05293,-25.79864,44.26564,63.15503],[0.01934,0.5999],3],"servo.max_motor_temp":73,"servo.position.p":0.27334,"rudder.nonlinearity":0.0,"servo.max_current":18,"servo.compensate_current":false,"servo.speed_gain":0,"ap.pilot.basic.R":0,"imu.heading_offset":180.0,"servo.position.d":0.082,"servo.current.factor":1.0,"servo.rudder.range":23,"servo.amp_hours":8.46651,"ap.tack.count":0,"ap.pilot.learning.D":0.03,"ap.pilot.basic.FF":0.5,"imu.accel.calibration.age":1528747420.86532,"imu.compass.calibration.age":1528747526.23479,"ap.pilot.basic.P":0.00342,"servo.compensate_voltage":false,"servo.period":0.4,"imu.gyrobias":[0.579,1.42336,0.09655],"ap.D2":0.0,"imu.alignmentQ":[0.0,0.0098,0.70557,0.70857],"servo.max_controller_temp":73,"rudder.range":31.0}
c@box:~$ filetool.sh -b
Backing up files to /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/mydata.tgz|
Done.
tc@box:~$ sudo reboot
tc@box:~$ Connection to 192.168.14.1 closed by remote host.
Connection to 192.168.14.1 closed.
chrismp:~ chris$ ssh tc@192.168.14.1
tc@192.168.14.1's password: 
tinypilot is a Sailboat Autopilot Distribution for raspberry pi

( '>')
  /) TC (\   Core is distributed with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
 (/-_--_-\)           www.tinycorelinux.net

{"ap.mode":"compass","ap.DD":0.057,"ap.D":0.122,"servo.position.i":0.01,"ap.I":0.0026,"servo.current.offset":-0.04,"ap.FF":0.315,"ap.pilot.basic.D2":0,"servo.min_speed":1.0,"ap.pilot.basic.PR":0.00845,"ap.P":0.002,"servo.rudder.offset":14.5,"ap.pilot.simple.D":0.15,"rudder.scale":-5.33546,"imu.compass.calibration.locked":false,"imu.rate":10,"wind.offset":0,"servo.voltage.factor":1.0,"servo.rudder.nonlinearity":0.01208,"servo.gain":1.0,"imu.accel.calibration.locked":true,"ap.pilot.simple.I":0,"servo.max_slew_slow":15,"ap.PR":0.01865,"servo.max_slew_speed":2,"servo.voltage.offset":-0.01,"ap.pilot.basic.D":0.095,"ap.pilot.basic.DD":0.087,"ap.pilot.basic.I":0,"ap.pilot.learning.P":0.001,"ap.pilot.simple.P":0.005,"imu.accel.calibration":[[0.01013,0.0084,0.09832,1.00002],[0.01125,0.0]],"servo.max_speed":0.5,"rudder.offset":-15.14039,"servo.disengauge_on_timeout":true,"imu.compass.calibration":[[41.34512,4.05293,-25.79864,44.26564,63.15503],[0.01934,0.5999],3],"servo.max_motor_temp":73,"servo.position.p":0.27334,"rudder.nonlinearity":0.0,"servo.max_current":18,"servo.compensate_current":false,"servo.speed_gain":0,"ap.pilot.basic.R":0,"imu.heading_offset":180.0,"servo.position.d":0.082,"servo.current.factor":1.0,"servo.rudder.range":23,"servo.amp_hours":8.46651,"ap.tack.count":0,"ap.pilot.learning.D":0.03,"ap.pilot.basic.FF":0.5,"imu.accel.calibration.age":1528747420.86532,"imu.compass.calibration.age":1528747526.23479,"ap.pilot.basic.P":0.00342,"servo.compensate_voltage":false,"servo.period":0.4,"imu.gyrobias":[0.579,1.42336,0.09655],"ap.D2":0.0,"imu.alignmentQ":[0.0,0.0098,0.70557,0.70857],"servo.max_controller_temp":73,"rudder.range":31.0}
{"ap.mode":"compass","ap.DD":0.057,"ap.D":0.122,"ap.I":0.0026,"servo.current.offset":-0.04,"ap.FF":0.315,"ap.pilot.basic.D2":0,"servo.min_speed":1.0,"ap.pilot.basic.PR":0.00845,"ap.P":0.002,"servo.rudder.offset":14.5,"servo.voltage.offset":-0.01,"rudder.scale":0.0,"imu.compass.calibration.locked":false,"imu.rate":10,"wind.offset":0,"servo.rudder.range":23,"servo.rudder.nonlinearity":0.01208,"servo.gain":1.0,"imu.accel.calibration.locked":true,"ap.pilot.simple.I":0,"servo.max_slew_slow":98.82353,"imu.gyrobias":[0.60723,1.39194,0.10669],"ap.PR":0.01865,"rudder.offset":0.0,"ap.pilot.simple.D":0.15,"ap.pilot.basic.D":0.095,"ap.pilot.basic.I":0,"ap.D2":0.0,"ap.pilot.simple.P":0.005,"imu.accel.calibration":[[0.01013,0.0084,0.09832,1.00002],[0.01125,0.0]],"servo.max_slew_speed":98.82353,"servo.disengauge_on_timeout":true,"servo.position.p":0.27334,"servo.max_motor_temp":73,"imu.compass.calibration":[[41.34512,4.05293,-25.79864,44.26564,63.15503],[0.01934,0.5999],3],"rudder.nonlinearity":0.0,"servo.max_controller_temp":73,"servo.max_current":20.52,"servo.compensate_current":false,"servo.speed_gain":0,"ap.pilot.basic.R":0,"servo.position.i":0.01,"servo.position.d":0.082,"servo.current.factor":1.0,"servo.voltage.factor":1.0,"servo.amp_hours":8.46651,"ap.tack.count":0,"ap.pilot.learning.D":0.03,"ap.pilot.basic.FF":0.5,"imu.accel.calibration.age":1528747420.86532,"imu.compass.calibration.age":1528747526.23479,"ap.pilot.basic.P":0.00342,"servo.compensate_voltage":false,"servo.period":0.4,"servo.max_speed":1.0,"ap.pilot.learning.P":0.001,"imu.alignmentQ":[0.0,0.0098,0.70557,0.70857],"ap.pilot.basic.DD":0.087,"rudder.range":31.0,"imu.heading_offset":180.0}
.... I switched off the android tablet and tried again. Same thing, slew gets magically set to 98 and so on. grepped around fro alternative and .bak versions of the conf file, deleted them all, the correct version is there if I check after rebooting but the old version still comes back about ten minutes after rebooting the pypilot! Weird. At least we can now eliminate the android app, it's not that which is changing the config settings.
Pages: 1 2 3