OpenMarine

Full Version: Trouble upgrading to Openplotter 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using a Rpi 3, have been using Openplotter 1.2.0 with Open CPN 5 and have been slowly getting things working, but I'm pretty new at this stuff. It was suggested to upgrade to Openplotter 2. 

I followed the instructions and downloaded Openplotter-v2-Starting-img.zip
I took a new 32 gig SD card and formatted it using the suggested formatting tool in the instructions
I copied NOOBS_lite_v3_3 to the new SD card

When I put the new card in the Pi and power up nothing happens. I get the red light on the Pi, but the green light never flashes as it usually does and the Pi doesn't boot up. If I replace the SD card with the older version, everything works fine.

Where did I go wrong? Thanks
copy only contents of NOOBS_lite_v3_3 folder, not the folder
That was it. Thanks for the quick solution.

I'm not getting entire windows showing on my screen - using the official 7 inch screen. During installation I ticked the box that talked about a black area around the screen, I probably should not have done that, not sure. Can you tell me where I can fix that please. I attached a pic
That was it. Thanks for the quick solution.

I'm not getting entire windows showing on my screen - using the official 7 inch screen. During installation I ticked the box that talked about a black area around the screen, I probably should not have done that, not sure. Can you tell me where I can fix that please. I attached a pic[/quote]

I thought I attached a pic

[quote=[attachment=958] jimdale pid='13960' dateline='1590022948'][attachment=958]