OpenMarine

Full Version: Signal K stream not appearing in UDP etc.. & Node red
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have fired up the lastest version of OP 0.9 downloaded from the OP site.

I have a bunch of sensors connected up; GPS HAT, RTC, 9axis MPU, pressure, humidity, temperature probes etc.. I can see data from all of the sensors in Signal K diagnostics but nothing seems to get though to the UDP NMEA 0183 data stream.

I have tried using the NMEA 0183 generator to generate sentences but no luck there.

I have seen reference to setting the language to English. Is this the system language or just the OP language? I am running in english with a UK english keyboard.

Any ideas?

Second question. I have been playing with Node Red, it seems rather flaky, but i have got temperature from a probe to show up on a dial occasionally. Literature on Node Red seems to be in short supply. Can anybody point me at a decent reference to constructing the messages in the Node Red JSON path node panel?

Cheers
Chris
Clarification - the msgs that I format using the NMEA 0183 generator appear in the TCP stream but not UDP.