OpenMarine
MacArthur HAT production - Printable Version

+- OpenMarine (https://forum.openmarine.net)
+-- Forum: MacArthur HAT (https://forum.openmarine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://forum.openmarine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: MacArthur HAT production (/showthread.php?tid=4939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: MacArthur HAT production - nedsbeds - 2024-02-10

hmmm, well I got an order in. It charged me the full amount for a power supply and the hat, but I only see the power supply on the order confirmation. Hopefully both are on there though!

RE: MacArthur HAT production - Nietzsche - 2024-02-10

same here...

RE: MacArthur HAT production - Sailoog - 2024-02-10

PLEASE STOP BUYING THE SERVER IS DOWN BUT THE PAYMENT GATEWAY IS STILL WORKING AND ACCEPTING ORDERS!!!!!

RE: MacArthur HAT production - Wouter E - 2024-02-10

(2024-02-10, 06:12 PM)nedsbeds Wrote: hmmm, well I got an order in. It charged me the full amount for a power supply and the hat, but I only see the power supply on the order confirmation. Hopefully both are on there though!

Same here. It is probably the quantity control per order.

RE: MacArthur HAT production - SVAurora - 2024-02-10

Oh no, fingers crossed that my order is still accepted. ORDER S12912

RE: MacArthur HAT production - dreuge - 2024-02-10

(2024-02-10, 06:12 PM)nedsbeds Wrote: hmmm, well I got an order in. It charged me the full amount for a power supply and the hat, but I only see the power supply on the order confirmation. Hopefully both are on there though!

I am not sure what your full amount was, but mine was via Wegmatt: $65 MacArthur + $16 VoltageReg + $4.91 shipping = $85.91.    Did you add the voltage regulator?   I had to add it separately to the cart.   Lots of Joy.

Paul S/V JROSE

RE: MacArthur HAT production - SVKitten - 2024-02-10

Same here.  Not worried, the website must be swamped with interest and little hiccups are bound to happen.

RE: MacArthur HAT production - rovinggecko - 2024-02-10

Yes, it accepted it, processed the visa, but 'we'll be back soon' on the order confirmation.
We'll see how goes Smile

RE: MacArthur HAT production - Sailoog - 2024-02-10

Bffffffff what a mess...

You collapsed the server and many orders were paid but the shop was down to get confirmation. I could not even get into the server to stop it. Now it is in maintenance mode until I clean up the mess, do not worry, if you have made the payment the order will be created but I need to do it manually checking the bank records. Do not expect the store to reopen today sorry.

RE: MacArthur HAT production - Adrian - 2024-02-10

You guys! Smile

Speaking for Wegmatt, everything still runs smoothly. Though our allotment of MacArthur HATs will be gone any minute now.