This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notifications
hi there,
i am new on this forum. i had the same problem with the pop up notifications. I found that removing baseDeltas.json (where data of the vessel are stored) from .sinalk directory, I had the popup. Then i found that when leaving MMSI number in blank in the vessel data settings, the pop up notifications are working.... Any idea?
Great! That has given me the necessary clue, now I will be able to reproduce the error and fix it. Thank you.
I deleted all the info, including the MMSI, in the vessel data settings and it made no difference.
Pi5 8GB, NVME SSD 512GB, MacArthur hat, OP4,
Fixed in openplotter-notifications v4.1.7

Please update and test.

Thank you both for your help. It was a very hidden bug.

There are no docs for the openplotter notifications app yet, so do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
(2024-05-10, 06:22 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Fixed in openplotter-notifications v4.1.7

Please update and test.

Thank you both for your help. It was a very hidden bug.

There are no docs for the openplotter notifications app yet, so do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Yes!!!

I'm getting notification pop-up & all is working from the GPIO Digital App as it should. Smile

You are worth more money Sailoog!!!!!

I also get a pop-up from the Notifications Send App when I activate the "Play" button but not when the GPIO pin is activated - but there is already a pop-up there, from the GPIO App, so this is probably how it should be??

I did have a "play" in the Actions tab, but I'll need more educating on that one!!
Pi5 8GB, NVME SSD 512GB, MacArthur hat, OP4,
where do i find update 4.1.7 ?
i am still in settings 3.6.6 and notifications 3.2.2 . Am I missing something?
Perhaps i have to install openplotter 4? i have 2 pi 4+ one on the boat and one in lab for testing and "understanding"
will op4 work?
Thank you for your help
sorry for my post! 
I have found op4 and I'm installing it.
You will receive pop-ups as long as "Visual" is set to the notification.
We will port this fix to op3 if there is demand but the logic step is updating to op4