This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
connect a bluetooth speaker
(2018-09-25, 09:22 AM)Didier B Wrote:
(2018-09-24, 09:51 PM)e-sailing Wrote: Power save mode?

Don't think so, everything else is responsive. It rather looks like a configuration problem, or a question of "right".
everything was fine for a couple of days, then ....

here is the bluetoothctl connect dialogue :
Code:
[LE-Bose Revolve+ SoundLink]# connect 04:52:C7:FD:26:5F
Attempting to connect to 04:52:C7:FD:26:5F
Failed to pair: org.bluez.Error.ConnectionAttemptFailed
Connection successful
[LE-Bose Revolve+ SoundLink]#
  • I understood (?) that Bluetooth and UART features are exclusive, i.e. UART should be de-activated to use bluetooth., am I right ?
  • In the OP Serial tab, when you hit the button "de-activate UART" the message shown is the opposite !
    I supposed only the message displayed was wrong, or is the action wrong also (UART being activated instead of being de-activated?
  • Is there a command allowing to do this (de-activate UART and activate Bluetooth) ?
Cordialement
Didier B
Pi4, SSD USB3, OP 3.0 Touch SK 3.2.1 OpenCPN  5.8.4 :  Thank you  Thank you  Thank you

Hello,

I was able to connect my Bluetooth speaker without any problems.

Have you ever tested another device?

Greetings Jürgen
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin