This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pypilot compass calibration getting lost
Hi Sean, I think I may have found the problem. I stopped pypilot and ran pypilot_boatimu. I got error messages about module 'scipy' not loaded. So I did a full update on my Pi and then installed scipy. I now get a different message when I run boatimu:
pi@openplotter:~ $ pypilot_boatimu
imu process 1244
pypilotServer process 1246
server setup has 3 pipes
made imu process realtime
Using settings file RTIMULib.ini
Settings file RTIMULib.ini loaded
Detected MPU9250/MPU9255 at standard address
Using fusion algorithm Kalman STATE4
IMU Name: MPU-925x
min/max compass calibration not in use
Using ellipsoid compass calibration
Using accel calibration
MPU-925x init complete
imu rate set to rate 10 roll -47.91751056758631 heading 32.21248148983579
setting initial gyro bias [1.96, -3.095, -1.064]
server add socket ('127.0.0.1', 38702)
failed import calibration fit libf77blas.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

What is lib77blas.so.3? The calibration process does not seem to work at all now.

Regards
David

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pypilot compass calibration getting lost - by drbarritt - 2022-08-02, 01:03 PM