This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updates and update of serial 3.3 and serialk server 2.0.
.............I have logging turned on in the actisencse nema2k connection, so hopefully its being stored........

OK I see, you're gathering data from the sensors etc. I had a picture of you wanting to capture weather stuff over the internet or something! Sorry.

If you've enabled logging on the actisense connection then the logs will be written to wherever you told signal K to store them. If your actisense has high traffic you'll find they grow pretty quickly.

However for environmental stuff like pressure etc you should, if you want to keep the data, use influxdb or similar as you have done before. Then you can easily download the data in csv format for offline storage, manipulation and historical reference.

Messages In This Thread
RE: updates and update of serial 3.3 and serialk server 2.0. - by baltika_no_9 - 2023-07-08, 09:28 PM