This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updates and update of serial 3.3 and serialk server 2.0.
(2023-07-13, 07:30 PM)baltika_no_9 Wrote: You've whole bunch of funnies going on there Alan, very odd isn't it.

I wonder if you could clarify a few points as they might help:

".... no data from the network...." which network do you mean and how were you checking?
".... i get a ttyusb0 not connected message now......." Is there anything of relevance if you do the Openplotter system check?
".... tried the serial communications and everything looked normal" I'm not sure what you mean here.

It is very odd. I'm inserting a pdf of what I did Wednesday. The network is the nema 2k, connected to the pi via an antisense ntg-1.

im not sure if there is a bug or two, or just learning mistakes.   see the attachment
.pdf   openplotter july 15 2023.pdf (Size: 549.1 KB / Downloads: 108)

I mentioned influxdb in the post. 

just to show the 7" screenshot see attachment name ending 14 40 05. shows much better (but faint)  on the laptop than the pi. for instance, the = line  to expand the screen is invisible to my eyesight on the pi. note,no data bucket showing in this screen.
14-41-19 shows the mybucket and signalk keys I created.
next shows the screen showing the buckets showing in influx. brutal on a 7" screen.

have not been able to get any further. no idea if the data is being saved or not. hopefully, i have the openploter stable and can concentrate on the influx.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: updates and update of serial 3.3 and serialk server 2.0. - by amckeown - 2023-07-15, 04:38 PM