This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updates and update of serial 3.3 and serialk server 2.0.
To check you're saving data then you'll see historical data in your dashboard panels. You can also use the Data Explorer in influxdb which is handy if you want to offload, save and manipulate the historical data. Here is an example displaying my BMP280 temperature history:

It's recorded in OP as one of my data items to be stored.

Go into Data Explorer, set up the query filters and press Submit

Select the time period you want the data for, here I am asking for the last 30 days, then press the CSV download icon. 

You'll get a csv file containing the data influxdb has for that sensor for the time period. You can manipulate the data as you wish, here I am selecting the time and value of the measurement along with the SK key. This extract shows data for a couple of days. 11th and 15th July.

Messages In This Thread
RE: updates and update of serial 3.3 and serialk server 2.0. - by baltika_no_9 - 2023-07-15, 07:49 PM