This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signalk problem with opencpn and ais
(2018-03-29, 05:21 PM)PaddyB Wrote: What antenna do you have & are ou sure there is AIS being transmitted around you? Marinetraffic shouls show how many boats are around you. Assuming all the setup was successful?

https://sailoog.gitbooks.io/openplotter-...eiver.html

For AIS i'll try in the boat as soon as possibile, May be i don't have any AIS being trasmitted around me. Follow all the steps of the link, and calibrate it, let's see in next week in the boat.

The GPS signal in Opencpn is more strange... 

my dongle
[Image: 71dZkwHnScL._SL1100_.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Signalk problem with opencpn and ais - by luchin0 - 2018-03-29, 07:56 AM
RE: Signalk problem with opencpn and ais - by luchin0 - 2018-03-29, 05:29 PM