This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moitessier HAT - HELP! Did not work :(
(2019-07-28, 07:35 PM)SkipperEarly Wrote: I did some further testing/trying but not with success.
I notice that the 2 green lights on the moihat start bright - as normal - then left one starts flashing - indicating gps fix but then get dark.
Also in statistics I get keepAliveError2 value is increasing.

Have then started moihat again but this seems to restart only the sensors not the gps/gnss.

I am running out of ideas and wonder if the moihat is defect.

had great help from Rooco to narrow down on this - hw is ok that is now confirmed

For the benefit of others I wish to share some findings:
On more testing I discovered a particularity caused by Node-red
- when I load my nodered on startup - and only then - the 2 green leds stop working and the keepAliveErrors start clocking up. This leads me to suspect that my node red is the culprit

As I am not doing anything special in with nodered yet (my flows are attached) I wonder if some nodes collide with moit..hat GPIO setting.

Attached Files
.txt   My_Node-red rpi_control.txt (Size: 25.9 KB / Downloads: 179)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moitessier HAT - HELP! Did not work :( - by SkipperEarly - 2019-08-06, 12:48 PM