This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Openplotter actions, add trigger doesn't do anything
i have not used the actions tab for a long time. you can make any actions you want with node red. i suggest using the gpio node and a function node. https://www.npmjs.com/package/node-red-contrib-gpio
it is also an easy way to add analog pins to the pi with an arduino + firmata. and its easy to use 5v sensors with the arduino pi combo i have a arduino mega setup that way, lots of pins for sensors or relays ect. Smile
it can be installed with the palette manager also.. search gpio in the install tab.
you can get any data that is in signalk thru the websocket.. gps ect.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Openplotter actions, add trigger doesn't do anything - by jim321 - 2018-11-18, 12:36 PM