This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple Client
would anyone be able to share their knowledge of connecting an app to the rpi as a client? I would like to build an app that displays Engine data but am unable to connect to the rpi server. I am using the signal k script for apple since javascript into the Android base code is not clear to me. The code provided by signal K for apple client was used and cocoa pods were installed correctly shown on the following link.

https://github.com/SignalK/signalk-apple-client

host used is: "10-1-1-40.local"
port used is: 3000

why would the error code: "Request timed out" keep appearing? Running 10.10.10.1:3000 into my browser opens up signalk. Also, is there better instruction for running a client to retrieve data in an Android app then is provided by SignalK website?

cheers

Messages In This Thread
Apple Client - by mikeh - 2019-03-05, 09:03 AM
Apple Client - by tkurki - 2019-03-05, 06:17 PM
RE: Apple Client - by mikeh - 2019-03-07, 07:05 AM