This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garmin plotter crashes nmea communication
Trying to solve the issue on my tinypilot I followed instructions available on pypilot wiki to get last version but had some further problem:
-I had to replace https:// in the url with git:// to manage to download the code
-building it I found what seems to be an error in servo.py line 600. I am not a big expert in Python but I think the ‘&&’ is the problem: removing one of two the error disappears.
-after updating communication still crashes if no waypoint is set in Garmin Plotter 
-I am not sure if update is persistent on tinypilot (due to tinycore linux),
Did not understwnd which is the directory with actual installation to check if scripts are updated,
and I am not sure if there is something else to do to make it persistent after
Thanks to anyone can help

Messages In This Thread
RE: Garmin plotter crashes nmea communication - by webber63 - 2019-08-23, 06:51 AM