This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED][OP2] Latest beta does not boot on RPI3+ with Moitessier HAT 1
(2020-01-23, 03:33 PM)emilecantin Wrote: Okay, so you first need to boot without the HAT attached? I can try that, but honestly it kind of lowers the "value" of having a Moitessier version. I'd rather directly install the correct version for my HAT from the regular OpenPlotter 2.

Also, the driver needs to be a bit more resilient to that kind of thing, it should at least not crash the whole system (to give you the chance to update to the latest version).

Okay, I just did another test: I installed the Moitessier package on OP2 Starting edition. After installation, the Moitessier UI detected the HAT, and it properly detected the SPI and I2C interfaces. However, it wanted me to install the driver, and after doing that, I'm back to square one; it doesn't boot anymore.

There is no need to detach the HAT.

Does your system shutdown, hang or reboot?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OP2] Latest beta does not boot on RPI3+ with Moitessier HAT 1 - by Rooco - 2020-01-24, 01:55 PM