This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ais data from signalk to node-red-worldmap
(2020-05-04, 02:56 PM)river Wrote: Can somebody point me in the direction on how to get ais data from openplotter 2.0?
I would like to use/show this data in Node-red worldmap.

The AIS data I would like to use comes from NMEA2000 (ais B transceiver in my sailboat) thru Actisense NGT-1 usb interface.

Greetings from Amsterdam,

Marcel

I get it only working with position (lon,lat).
As soon as I want more data (mmsi, heading, speed, enz. enz.) everything goes wrong. Because the data is not coming in from signal K as one message but as several message at different times. How can I make it as one mesage or delay the message so everything is delivered at the same time.

I tryed it with signalK delta and signalk subscribe nodes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ais data from signalk to node-red-worldmap - by river - 2020-05-18, 03:02 PM