This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Implementing /digitalyacht/ikommunicate/webAPP
(2017-12-23, 11:15 PM)abarrow Wrote: I was just messing with this today on the boat, which doesn't have a connection to the Internet. I'm only getting a white screen, with no instruments, even when I use the SignalK simulator.

I noticed in the script the line "urlServer = "http://demo.signalk.org/signalk/v1/api/vessels/self/";", which clearly points to signalk.org. Could this cause a problem if OP isn't connected? I looked at it and it appears to be a set of definitions. Would it help to move that page to the local server and point to it there?

I think that address is only for when it didn't find some signalk locally

Op 0.16.0
Rpi3
Gps USB
Imu MPU 9250
Pressure BMP180
Temperature HTU21D
Humidity HTU21D
Ais reciver 820t2 & sdr

Messages In This Thread
Implementing /digitalyacht/ikommunicate/webAPP - by callmecalanca - 2018-01-11, 01:28 PM