This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Implementing /digitalyacht/ikommunicate/webAPP
(2018-05-22, 06:36 PM)cepicscepics Wrote:
(2018-05-22, 02:36 PM)Saqqara Wrote: As the code is written, it will use speed over ground automatically f the speed from log is not present, so you would have to find that in the code and modify the order of priority.

I need to get in there soon and try to reorder the instruments to put speed and heading on one screen together, as the race boat I crew on has no wind or depth instruments.

I find the code a little complicated to follow.

thanks, I can't figure out how the signal K "flow" works....
at home with OP simulator I have SOG displayed on kindle...
on the boat with GPS usb and log(blocked) NMEA,  I have "0" displayed on kindle but 
speed is right on OpenCPN dashboard....

mumble mumble mumble
What does signal k diagnostics screen show? Opencpn uses nmea.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Implementing /digitalyacht/ikommunicate/webAPP - by Saqqara - 2018-05-22, 06:59 PM