This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Node-red
From another post here, it was asking about showing the different flows in Node-Red, so here is mine.

I use OP as a info screen by the chart-table about the boat and here is my dashboard:
[Image: Skjermbilde_2017-03-31_kl._21.14.32.png]

Apologize that most of the text is in Norwegian, but I think you understand what the boxes are anyways.

My nodes are divided in 5 sections.
1. Seildata (Saildata) is NMEA data from OP. (My chart plotter and so on was not powered when I did the screenshot, so not showing any info. I will also put in wind-datas as soon as I go up in the mast and mount the vindvane.
2. DC System, this is collecting datas from my Victron Energy BMV702 batterymonitor who sends the info to a Raspberry pi with the VE CCGX software, who resend it to my OP via MQTT.
3. Solcelle (Solarpanel), this collects info via my VictronEnergy MPPT 75/15 solar controller and goes the same way as the BMV702.
Both of these also upload datas to VictronEnergys vrm portal.
4. AC System, I have now mounted a Z-wave plugin module on my charger and waterheater, I`m not finished with this yet so will also mount one bigger Z-wave switch for the shore power to see all the power consumption for the shore power and also be able to turn it on/off remotely. This is then connected wireless to a UZB1 dongle and controlled by Domoticz (home automation system). From Domoticz the info goes via MQTT to my OP.
5. Temperatures, these are wireless sensors around the boat connected to a rfxcom wich is also controlled by Domoticz.
Here I`m missing the water temp who I will get from the NMEA datas on the boat.. Just need to figure out how..

Screenshots from the flows:

This is the standard flow that comes with OP, I have added the dept-tranducer and also put in a function node to get rid of some decimals on the numbers.. the course over ground had about 10 decimals I think.
[Image: Skjermbilde_2017-03-31_kl._21.26.12.png]
This is the DC and solar panel flow:
[Image: Skjermbilde_2017-03-31_kl._21.28.23.png]

And finally the AC and Temp flow:
[Image: Skjermbilde_2017-03-31_kl._21.29.37.png]
On the switch for the charger (Lader) and waterheater (vbv) I get the result 1 (on) and 0 (off), so I added a switch and a change node to change 1 to ON and 0 to Off to present it in the dashboard.

This is my flows, feel free to ask and comment..
These flows I think will be of constant change Wink

I have a complete SeatalkNG setup in my boat, so if someone have info about getting the datas from SeatalkNG I`m eager to hear.

I will aslo add tank meters for waste, water and diesel in the future, this will be done via a Arduino and is working in my testrig at the office, so just need to get it install in my boat.

Messages In This Thread
My Node-red - by dreuf - 2017-03-31, 08:35 PM
RE: My Node-red - by Sailoog - 2017-04-01, 05:41 PM
RE: My Node-red - by Saqqara - 2017-04-11, 04:30 PM
RE: My Node-red - by ddelorme - 2017-04-13, 11:14 AM
RE: My Node-red - by SkipperEarly - 2017-04-02, 08:24 AM
RE: My Node-red - by dreuf - 2017-04-02, 08:40 PM
RE: My Node-red - by ddelorme - 2017-04-03, 12:43 AM
RE: My Node-red - by dreuf - 2017-04-03, 09:39 AM
RE: My Node-red - by jim321 - 2017-07-12, 10:04 AM
RE: My Node-red - by jim321 - 2017-07-12, 12:13 PM