This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seatalk Time Date issue - Other SeaTalk users?
Hi all,

We are having an issue with the date/time that's coming from the SeaTalk network. I'm using the SeaTalk-1 input, it's inverted and running via a cheap optocoupler. All other date seems stable and consistent, however, the month changes every second or two, I see that in KIP. In the SK data browser I see it change less often, but it still happens.

I don't see this on the C80 Raymarine plotter or my VHF.

Any other SeaTalk users seeing this?

Thanks all.
Mat

Messages In This Thread
Seatalk Time Date issue - Other SeaTalk users? - by Boatingbaileys - 2022-04-16, 08:47 PM