This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seatalk1 Opto Setup
Seatalk one interface.

I have noticed there are a lot of different installs of the Seatalk 1 interface, I was not able to get a hold of the board most people are using and found this on on Ebay for a couple of dollars. I didn't have to do much of a modification to get it going other than to replace the on board jumper for a 10 K resistor, and this way I can use the terminal blocks on the board and no external resistors were necessary. The board is shown at the bottom of the page, the LED blinks when the Seatalk data is active. 

This was a simple job and I hope it help make it easy for others. 

Only those who go too far can possibly tell you how far one can go

Our Blog: svmatilda.com

Messages In This Thread
Seatalk1 Opto Setup - by Matilda - 2023-05-15, 12:19 AM
RE: Seatalk1 Opto Setup - by Sailoog - 2023-05-15, 11:07 AM
RE: Seatalk1 Opto Setup - by Matilda - 2023-05-16, 04:07 AM
RE: Seatalk1 Opto Setup - by Sailoog - 2023-05-16, 10:07 AM