This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROBLEM GPS AND OPENCPN frezee
hello my problem is when you add new serial device (in my case gps ublox 7 or 8) signalk only recognize in case you add "remember port (position on the usb-hub).." you add "remember device number" , the  device NOT WORKING ,signalk not RECOGNIZE connection , this bug (in my case) is for version V3 , because in V2 work very fine.

And in case you add "remember port" whats working . you have problem with opencpn when add plugin dashboard the app  freeze , im think is because problem with connection at signalk.

Thsnk you

my setup is raspberry pi 4  8 gb system 32 bits openplotter  v3 , udev 247.3+rpi1-deb11u2 armf , opencpn 5.6.2

Messages In This Thread
PROBLEM GPS AND OPENCPN frezee - by Polonioli - 2023-06-21, 08:07 PM
RE: PROBLEM GPS AND OPENCPN frezee - by Polonioli - 2023-06-21, 09:34 PM
RE: PROBLEM GPS AND OPENCPN frezee - by Polonioli - 2023-06-21, 10:09 PM