This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kplex lost contact with signal k
I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature but I don't think that it's finger trouble.

I noticed that OpenCPN was no longer displaying data from my I2C or 1W sensors. I restarted Signal K, restarted Kplex,. Nothing.

Rebooted, nothing
Shutdown and started, nothing.

I can see the data in signal k, temperature, pressures, roll, pitch, heading etc..
But can't see anything in the diagnostics of the entire in the NMEA 0183 window.

I have a serial GPS and that is being passed by Kplex and is being shown in OCPN.

How do I debug Kplex , or Signalk?

I've run openplotter from command line and there are no errors.

Sorry no internet as such to go hunting online at the moment as I'm on the boat.

OCPN is 4.6.1 and OP is 0.13 i.e. the latest updates as performed via Openplotter's update interface.

Cheers
Chris.

Messages In This Thread
Kplex lost contact with signal k - by Littlechay - 2017-08-01, 08:02 PM
RE: Kplex lost contact with signal k - by PaddyB - 2017-08-02, 10:20 PM