This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bidirectional TCP (or UDP) connection with Shipmodul Miniplex-3E
I just updated to OpenPlotter 0.17.1
One time configuration for my Miniplex-3USB: add new device in the 'USB manager' tab and add new serial input on port ttyUSB0 and 57600 baud
Manually after each reboot (and that is somewhat bothering): sudo stty -F /dev/ttyUSB0 460800
My previous attempts to bootstrap the stty command failed, somehow OpenPlotter overrules the places where I attempted to change.
Partly thanks to the high transfer rate of the multiplexer, I get 10hz compass course out of my 10y old Raymarine Fluxgate Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bidirectional TCP (or UDP) connection with Shipmodul Miniplex-3E - by JeroenAdam - 2018-03-22, 08:17 PM