This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] No signal K keys to choose, Questions during update
Hi! Some days ago, I installed a new OP from a recently downloaded 0.10-NOOBS-File, then upgraded to 0.15.1 beta via the update function within Openplotter. Ist a Raspy 3.

Everything seemed to work good.

Now I wanted to Setup my 1W Sensors. In the 1W Tab, I go to add. There I can choose one of my four sensors, can give it a Name, but the field "Signal K key" is empty, no Dropdown. Klicking the field does nothing.

As i remember, there should be different Keys to choose. Without the ability to choose or edit this field, ist not possible to save a sensor.

So what could be wrong?

One more - may be related -  question is:
Everytime i do a update/upgrade, there are misc error messages and warnings (to fast to read/keep). And, there are at some points interactive questions like "this file has been changed, wich version do you want to keep?"

What is the right choice in this case? Keep? Overwrite?

I think im not the only one who isnt experienced enough with the system, to make the right choice... Smile

THX in advance! Smile

More details about the problem, i think this could help to solve? Here is the output of the debug-terminal when restartig Signal K. Sorry for providing it as a Picture, as i dont know how to copy / paste it from the remote desktop of the Raspy...

It says its missing a file: keyswithmetadata.json.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
[SOLVED] No signal K keys to choose, Questions during update - by ElbeTaxi - 2017-10-09, 12:10 PM