This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ikommunicate kindle app on openplotter
Is there also a solution for the tolino available?
Earlier this year I tried the node-red to display on the tolino and it worked (slow, but it worked) - then I made a system update of the tolino vision 3 HD to sw version 10.1.0 and all the various updates of OP but not nothing happens any more when I use the 10.10.10.1/:1880/ui/#/0. Just a progress bar loading but then nothing gets displayed.
Any ideas how I could get the tolino working again as an instrument display?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ikommunicate kindle app on openplotter - by SkipperEarly - 2017-12-07, 10:16 PM