This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No wind data in Signal K stream after upgrading to 0.17.0
just upgraded to OPlotter 0.170 from 0.16.0 and everything seems to have gone well.

There's only one thing that doesn't seem to work. I have wind, depth and speedĀ data in NMEA0183 format. This data is displayed correctly on the OCpn dashboard. Besides, I can check that they're in the NMEA viewfinder. However, wind data are not shown in Signal K. Others such as those of speedĀ and depth yes. I can see them in Signal K.But only wind data are not shown even though the other are showed both in the NMEA0183 stream and signal k.

In 0.16.0 it works as expected.
It's not like the sea has such a bad temper.
The real bastard is the wind.
The sea... simply gets carried away.

Messages In This Thread
No wind data in Signal K stream after upgrading to 0.17.0 - by monos - 2018-01-09, 07:39 PM