This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
@mxtommy KIP instrument display webapp for Signalk
(2018-02-06, 09:11 PM)Sailoog Wrote:
(2018-02-06, 12:32 AM)verkerkbr Wrote:
(2018-02-05, 09:08 PM)Sailoog Wrote: WOW, thanks Saqqara, I did not know it.

This should be enabled by default on next OP version!!!

Affinite, put just http://localhost:3000

Hi Sailoog,

it works with this setting. But you have to setup the items for the instruments you like to have and also in which shape.

With Linux it can be done in a separate window in combination with navigation screen.

How do you do this? fullscreen?

Hi Sailoog,

it is running in the browser ! You can set the instruments full screen or in the required windows with the required scaling.

This seems to me a first very usable SignalK application and with two windows open in Linux, you simply can switch from navigation to the instruments and back.

Firefox does not accept this application. But other browsers do.

I have to repeat the setup if it running on another system.

You also can change the display of some gauge displays.

What is missing is a description howto. It takes some time to find out how the settings works.

Regards,

Bram

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: @mxtommy KIP instrument display webapp for Signalk - by verkerkbr - 2018-02-06, 09:49 PM