This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Server Hardware for openplotter?
Happy new year!

Whats the current MCS status, can I purchase one of the HW platforms to start experimenting perhaps?
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42.2 - All Openplottered and hooked up on online.
Hi flybob,
I have ordered boards and they should delivered until weekend. Then I must check again. I think you can buy one shortly....
But I do not know when the app added to OP....
(2019-12-17, 04:05 PM)glowntiger Wrote: Hi,
here you find a quick guide for the MCS:
https://github.com/Thomas-GeDaD/openplot...de_MCS.pdf

Hi Glowntiger, Sailoog has finally entered MCS, everything looks fine. If with the new board the difference is in the two Nmea 183 terminals, I don't think it's appropriate to replace it. The four working ones are enough for me.  Big Grin

[img][Image: aifNxw.png][/img]
Hi Max...
Yes. The only one is changed is the adress of the third SC16is752. If you want to have a new one I send it to you…
(2020-01-11, 07:27 PM)glowntiger Wrote: Hi Max...
Yes. The only one is changed is the adress of the third SC16is752. If you want to have a new one I send it to you…

Hi, I was waiting for the new CAP Moitessier firmware to test, but there is always a conflict with SPI. Sailoog thinks it's your card ... I'm trying to understand, I'll let you know. Ciao!  Huh Big Grin
Hi, Sailoog is right. Both raspi 3 and 4, with only the Moitessier cap all Ok, put everything on your card and the message of conflict returns to SPI. Vedi: 

ahttp://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.p...4#pid11714

Huh
See the other post...
http://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.php?tid=2233
Hi!

About to place the order for the MCS, and the Analog sensor board.
Is it 0-10 or 0-20v now? You mentioned it was going to be increased range but says 0-10 on your shop...
Hi,
At the moment I finalize the Sensor board. The Analog input is then 0-20V.
But it need a little time until it´s in the shop. I think I order them in the next week and then it needs round about 2 weeks until it´s here….
Ready to order, sir!
Need the MCS and might as well add some sensor boards while I'm at it. Got OP2 up and running now with plenty of nice setting, time to move aboard now.

Is there any way of getting an amp-meter in place? Would be lovely to see the consumption, perhaps through some i2c/1w connected meter?