This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dual boot
how do i load kodi as a second os..?
it would be nice to use my video library at anchor.

Thank
jim
i ended up installing vlc that should be enough for me..Smile
Press shint while starting an enter into NOOBS menu being connected to internet. You can install kodi in parallel with OP there.
how do i add kodi to the list. openplotter is the only option.
i cant get sound on hdmi with op
jim
You must connect to internet. Click "wifi networks" and provide your wifi connection data, the a list of availables OS will be downloaded.

Kodi for raspberry is LibreELEC.
the tab for wifi networks is greyed out tried disable ap and connected to my wifi ,.ethernet ,plugged in another usb wifi "alfa" always stays gray the online info tab is the same..
jim
Is your raspberry model 2 witout wifi built in? anuway, connected to your router by ethernet should work... strange
no i have the raspberry-3 i am using it to write this.
i had to reinstall op so i formatted sd started from the beginning and the tabs are still greyed out with Ethernet connected????
i tried it first thing after it installed before updates..
jim
I am not exactly clear on what your setup is but could it be that you have the internal WIFI set up as an access point? If so, it would not be available for other work and the tab might be grayed out ..... just a WAG
This would be OpenPlotter, WiFi AP tab, enable access point at the top left of the screen .
Are you using a Raspberry 3 or a Raspberry 3B .... I don't think the 3 has wifi but the 3B does.