This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New OpenPlotter v1.0.0 available!!!!
Hello,

Firstly, Bravo to Sailloog for V1.0.0, it is fantastic!

I've got a slight problem - MQTT is not publishing to my CloudMQTT, and upon SK Diagnostic tab, there is no notifications that the actions/triggers are sending the data to MQTT. I'm using exactly the same settings as the last version but it still refuses to transmit.

Also - how the hangment do you publish the GPS position on MQTT?

Thanks
(2018-05-29, 02:15 PM)AliceJ21 Wrote: Hello,

I've got a slight problem - MQTT is not publishing to my CloudMQTT, and upon SK Diagnostic tab, there is no notifications that the actions/triggers are sending the data to MQTT. I'm using exactly the same settings as the last version but it still refuses to transmit.

Thanks

Great News! Thank you Sailoog.

How long does it take for a NOOBS headless to install?

Until now (10min) I can‘t see OP, neither as AP, nor in my net.
Great work to get this out there, well done.

Donation made via your homepage.

Chris
(2018-05-29, 04:05 PM)baltika_no_9 Wrote: Great work to get this out there, well done.

Chris

I give the answer myself: it takes about 30 min to install headless from noobs.
(2018-05-29, 02:15 PM)AliceJ21 Wrote: Hello,

Thanks

I have just tested the local MQTT server and is working. I can get data in openplotter from my phone MQTT app.
cloudMQTT server is also working, I can send from remote server to openplotter.

But something does not work with actions, I can not set actions to publish data to local or remote server. I think there is a bug with actions/triggers Sad

Working on it
(2018-05-29, 04:05 PM)baltika_no_9 Wrote: Great work to get this out there, well done.

Chris

I got it, thanks!!!!!!!
Please publish bugs in bugs sub-forum
(2018-05-29, 05:31 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Please publish bugs in bugs sub-forum

Thank you, sorry I didn't mean to come out with the problem in a roundabout way.

Thanks again for a great program!
(2018-05-29, 05:47 PM)AliceJ21 Wrote:
(2018-05-29, 05:31 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Please publish bugs in bugs sub-forum

Thank you, sorry I didn't mean to come out with the problem in a roundabout way.

Thanks again for a great program!

No problem at all. It is just to have better bugs tracking. Thanks for testing.
(2018-05-29, 12:13 PM)Sailoog Wrote: I have updated the thread with the new features.
I want to release the plain img (not noobs) but I do not want to create a file of 8GB. Do you know an easy way to reduce and distribute SD images? All methods I found are unstable.
Couldn't you just create the 8g image, then zip it? The empty space will go away in the zip.

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk