This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GPS Sticky
no i didn't everything is running smooth now, idk what changed but i am afraid to touch it lol
On RPI3s the max_usb_current line shouldn't be necessary, although it does work on RPI2.

I haven't had a spare moment to do much. Winter is our high season here, and things are just starting to calm down. Good suggestion on changing the wire size. I think I'm also going to change my 3A buck converter for a 10A version that I have. I've also been thinking about just implementing in central 5V supply in the switch panel. It's starting to look like more and more devices are requiring some sort of conversion from 12V to 5V. Why not just implement a 5V supply, and perhaps use USB connectors as power plugs?