This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OP 17.1A, and signalK not starting
have updated recently and signalK isn't happy. I'm not able to start SK or find the mapcache folder.
I have also tried unsuccessfully to add my boats mmsi to the marinetrafficreporter file.
have found nothing online related to error 111 as it is in this particular instance.

Signal K starting
[Errno 111] Connection refused
marinetrafficreporter: mmsi missing in settings
signalk-server running at 0.0.0.0:4000

Cannot open NGT-1-A device /dev/ttyOP_N2K

Error reading /home/pi/.openplotter/public/mapcache

is there someone out there whom can help me to shed a little more light on this?
Hello, 
I'm afraid I can't help you. I have the same bug. 
I also cannot start or use the MarineTraffic-Reporter. 
among
http://localhost:3000/@signal/server-adm...re/updates
I can't update the PlugIn either.

I can reproduce errors mentioned by Havnjero when I restart the Sk-server in debug-mode.
Greetings Jürgen

@havnjero
There has already been a problem that may be related to the current one. see here

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin
after disabling all and waiting a couple days, the openplotter window is starting and signalK is up but I'm still having this:

Error reading /home/pi/.openplotter/public/mapcache
GET /signalk/v1/api/vessels/self 200 48.152 ms - 232
FATAL 2018-03-05T09:16:45.350Z [actisense-serial] Unable to read from NGT1 device

thanks for the notification, I'll go have a browse over that link to see what that issue is.
I did the update again and after that I started my surgery without any problems. Unfortunately, I am not yet able to transmit my own data to MarineTraffic.

Can you transfer your data to MarineTraffic?
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin
(2018-03-05, 11:34 AM)Luckbert Wrote: I did the update again and after that I started my surgery without any problems. Unfortunately, I am not yet able to transmit my own data to MarineTraffic.

Can you transfer your data to MarineTraffic?

unfortunately no, I cannot. I have tried reinstalling and updating the uploader but it doesn't work.
(2018-03-02, 11:21 AM)Havnjero Wrote: have updated recently and signalK isn't happy. I'm not able to start SK or find the mapcache folder.
I have also tried unsuccessfully to add my boats mmsi to the marinetrafficreporter file.
have found nothing online related to error 111 as it is in this particular instance.

Signal K starting
[Errno 111] Connection refused
marinetrafficreporter: mmsi missing in settings
signalk-server running at 0.0.0.0:4000

Cannot open NGT-1-A device /dev/ttyOP_N2K
Goto tab N2K enable and disable CAN-USB device
Quote:Error reading /home/pi/.openplotter/public/mapcache
http://10.10.10.1:3000/@signalk/server-a...n/settings disable charts and the error doesn't show
(You have changed to 4000 http://10.10.10.1:4000/@signalk/server-a...n/settings)
Quote:is there someone out there whom can help me to shed a little more light on this?
well, new install, new problems, but I'm still having signalK issues: not starting.
when starting openplotter in debug mode I get "no humidity sensor detected" from the STMLSM9DS0

this after upgrading to openplotter 1.0.x

also, the RPI isn't getting online. oddly. even though it is physically or wirelessly connected to the boat router, which serves internet to everything else connected to it.
new install of 1.2.0a and signalK isn't getting up on its own two feet.
i think there is a newer version that was released after op 1.2 try
sudo npm install -g --unsafe-perm signalk-server

sudo signalk-server-setup
(2018-10-25, 01:58 PM)Havnjero Wrote: new install of 1.2.0a and signalK isn't getting up on its own two feet.

What is your real problem?
You can't enter signalk web-page?
Openplotter gui doesn't start?