This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] CAN-USB Stick not sending info to Signal K
I guess that you did some updates in signal k admin. Signal k is fine but diagnostic searches a file in SignalK that has moved.
You should update openplotter.
Thumbs Up 
Just an update to the problem I posted originally. OP 1.2 has seemed to solve this issue. It takes a little bit for the diagnostic screen to pop up but it does.

A few other notes. The Can-Bus/OP interface seems to be considerably more stable. I have had it running for several days now with no issues. Also it seems to take considerably less bandwidth on the the processor with the upgrades.

It would be nice to filter out PNGs still though. I may be missing something but it appears there is no way to stop a PNG from making it into signalK via OpenPlotter. Having two sensors with the same signalK code causes all kinds of problems.
You can use SK Node-RED plugin to intercept incoming data and choose to ignore some for example.

See https://github.com/SignalK/node-red-embe...ut-handler

If you run into trouble getting it working file an issue in that Github repo to add an example flow for this use case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tkurki,

Thank you for the help. Figured it out and it works great!
(11-07-2018, 07:49 PM)Opie91 Wrote: tkurki,

Would you mind sharing details of what you did? My OpenPlotter shows incoming N2K fine and SK translates to 0183 perfectly. But incoming 0183 (which is sent to wifi perfectly by SK) is not output to N2K by the SK N2K plugin.
(03-15-2019, 04:23 PM)BramZeil Wrote:

Would you mind sharing details of what you did? My OpenPlotter shows incoming N2K fine and SK translates to 0183 perfectly. But incoming 0183 (which is sent to wifi perfectly by SK) is not output to N2K by the SK N2K plugin.

Sorry, did not do anything like that. I just had multiple sensors putting out same signalK key. I used the Node-Red plugin on the SignalK server to filter out the unwanted data. If your interested in that I can post my flows.
(03-15-2019, 04:56 PM)Opie91 Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 04:23 PM)BramZeil Wrote:

Sorry, did not do anything like that. I just had multiple sensors putting out same signalK key. I used the Node-Red plugin on the SignalK server to filter out the unwanted data. If your interested in that I can post my flows.

ah, too bad. I misunderstood. Thanks for the reply though.