This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting NMEA Wind data from NASA Clipper
Thanks Paddy !

"Sending one of my messages through NodeRed" ... Cool, more to learn!

Problems before Kplex ... so what is there? Hardwarewise i have minimized my rig, disconnected all the additional sensors relays etc. I also use the same setup for the input from the mast sensor as i use with computer/putty.

Before Kplex would be in the addition of the mast sensor an that is where i see other problems like the autosetup hanging and the garbled messages from my mast sensor that i see during autosetup  I have tried to restart with a clean setup, re-installing raspbian and soforth, "but to no avail"

I have more raspberries i can try with but i guess that the latest one, PI 3 B+ is not yet supported so it has to be one of the older ones. (?)

Maybe there are some voltage potential/grounding issues messing with the setup?

Thanks again for your support Paddy!

(No Wind sensor mounted yet!)

[Image: 152827314862243800_resized.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connecting NMEA Wind data from NASA Clipper - by Smartell - 2018-06-06, 09:25 AM