This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serial Port nodes
(2018-05-08, 11:32 AM)jim321 Wrote: if your on V0.11.11 then you need to update to V0.17.1 or wait for V1.0

I'm on 0.17 but I can't upgrade my signature!!!

(2018-05-08, 11:58 AM)callmecalanca Wrote:
(2018-05-08, 11:32 AM)jim321 Wrote: if your on V0.11.11 then you need to update to V0.17.1 or wait for V1.0

I'm on 0.17 but I can't upgrade my signature!!!

That's it

Op 0.17
Rpi3
Gps USB
Imu MPU 9250
Pressure BMP180
Temperature HTU21D
Humidity HTU21D
Ais tv dongle
Adafruit thermal printer
Navman Wind 3100
Navman echo
Raymarmarine st1000+
Ina3221
"No nods in the palette install tab" .. this is the easiest way to install nodes
just for future reference you need to type something in the search before it populates..try typing in there "serial" for instance..

tnks

following this workaround, finally I have serial in and serial out  nodes in node red:

http://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.p...481&page=2 post 13

mkdir /home/pi/freeback
sudo mv /home/pi/.node-red/node_modules/node-red-contrib-freeboard /home/pi/freeback/
sudo chown -R pi:pi /home/pi/.node-red/node_modules/.bin/
cd /home/pi/.node-red
npm install node-red-node-serialport
sudo mv /home/pi/freeback/node-red-contrib-freeboard /home/pi/.node-red/node_modules/
sudo reboot