This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VDR playback in v1.0.0
The normal recorded file that I use to test VDR playback doesn't seem to work in OP v1.0.0. It has worked in all previous versions and it works on my Windows OpenCPN 4.8.4 system.

The file I use is found here: https://opencpn.org/wiki/dokuwiki/doku.p...s:logs:vdr

Look under section "Want to play ?" and there is a link to download file rausch_shortened.txt.

Does anyone have this file working with v1.0.0?

Thanks
I have just tested that file and it is running right for me.

Disable all real connections.
(2018-06-08, 06:57 PM)Sailoog Wrote: I have just tested that file and it is running right for me.

Disable all real connections.

I appreciate your taking the trouble to check, many thanks. At least I know it should work which is good.

If I enable the NMEA debug window I see the sentences just stop so I need to check why that's happening.

Thanks again and best regards

Chris