This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VNC on iPad.
I’m trying to get VNC viewer working. I get m4ssage that user or password is invalid. I can log on to the openploter network just fine. I have reset password and I’m using user name “pi”. I have run out of ideas?
I just downloaded VNC Viewer to the iPad and it works OK. Could you perhaps post a screenshot of the failure?
Same here, all works fine on my iPad with VNC viewer. Make sure you have enabled VNC in Raspberry options, then the correct ip, and then login: pi; password: raspberry
(2018-06-10, 03:55 PM)Barentsailor Wrote: Same here, all works fine on my iPad with VNC viewer. Make sure you have enabled VNC in Raspberry options, then the correct ip, and then login: pi; password: raspberry

I get on the iPad, “ERROR username was recognized or paswatd was incorrect” I have reset paswarded and reboot but still get the same thing. I can look into theip’s nework ok.
Well I still think a screenshot of the error might help.
(2018-06-10, 07:20 PM)baltika_no_9 Wrote: Well I still think a screenshot of the error might help.

See attached
(2018-06-10, 07:42 PM)addboy Wrote:
(2018-06-10, 07:20 PM)baltika_no_9 Wrote: Well I still think a screenshot of the error might help.

See attached
Mmm, I don't seem to see anything attached.
Again

Photo to large to upload.
have you change the password  ,  using some  special national characters  ?
Apple ( ios) and  Linux  use  diferent  code  pages .   
i have  seen  this problem   with  some  routers  .
Sailing in a LM23  23" motor sailor i Danmark  .  Mostly In Koege bay  .
Harbored  in SF-Syd  , Copenhagen .
Marine Enginer  ,   Pt. working on power plant 
I don’t think so? It is the password used to log into the WiFi on the pi? Or is it the VNC account password?