This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VNC on iPad.
try a diferent app for vnc on app store. i had the same problen in android and change to te other app make the trik for me.
Why are sailors more daring than other men?
Because: No man is so often afraid
like the sailors.

"Of the questions of the seafaring world", in
The Tree of Science, Ramon Llull
(2018-06-10, 09:51 PM)addboy Wrote: I don’t think so? It is the password used to log into the WiFi on the pi? Or is it the VNC account password?

If you have a network connection between your remote device and the pi then you are logging on to the pi as a user so username pi and whatever your pi password is.
Use the RealVNC client as that works fine.
(2018-06-11, 07:25 AM)baltika_no_9 Wrote:
(2018-06-10, 09:51 PM)addboy Wrote: I don’t think so? It is the password used to log into the WiFi on the pi? Or is it the VNC account password?

If you have a network connection between your remote device and the pi then you are logging on to the pi as a user so username pi and whatever your pi password is.

Well, for me it works the same way as for addboy, meaning it does not work. I have also tried all avaliable passwords, including changed PW on the PI user.

/Olle
(2018-06-11, 11:14 AM)LaMare Wrote:
(2018-06-11, 07:25 AM)baltika_no_9 Wrote:

Well, for me it works the same way as for addboy, meaning it does not work. I have also tried all avaliable passwords, including changed PW on the PI user.

Which specific client are you using on the iPad?
I just went through the process and it works fine form me, that;s all I can say. Attached showed what I did.

Attached Files
.docx   VNC.docx (Size: 743.55 KB / Downloads: 218)
Thanks to all, I changed all my pw’s and did a reboot and it works great now/