• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[SOLVED] SPI MCP3008 not working in 1.0.0
#1
My connections are good. The SPI interface is enabled. I boot from a 0.17 SD card and it works. Put in v1 and it does not with same settings. I see it in signal k but 0 volts. With or without conversion through table.

Also, the word "aktiv" in this module shows in English translation, I assume this should say "active". It has been that way forever.









Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  Reply
#2
There was a change! Pypilot needs spi with sc0. So we changed mpc3008 to spi with sc1. Sorry it's not documented.
  Reply
#3
(06-10-2018, 06:00 PM)e-sailing Wrote: There was a change! Pypilot needs spi with sc0. So we changed mpc3008 to spi with sc1. Sorry it's not documented.
Moved wire from pin 24 ce0 to pin 26 ce1. It works!



Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  Reply
#4
It is moitessier hat which needs the spi with sc0 Smile
  Reply
#5
that's what i thought...pypilot is serial
  Reply
#6
Btw another change with mpc3008 was needed because the chip wasn't able to work at high spi bus speed as used today in Raspbian Stretch. We reduced the bus speed.
That has also influence on the values. Now they are more stable. Your old calibration isn't good anymore. A new calibration must be made!!!
  Reply
#7
(06-15-2018, 02:49 PM)e-sailing Wrote: Btw another change with mpc3008 was needed because the chip wasn't able to work at high spi bus speed as used today in Raspbian Stretch. We reduced the bus speed.
That has also influence on the values. Now they are more stable. Your old calibration isn't good anymore. A new calibration must be made!!!
Thanks - I thought my batteries looked to be doing better than remembered.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)