This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Openplotter v1.0.0 - BMP280
Hello,

I do not know how to make with this versionĀ  Oenplotter to see the graphs of pressures of my probe BMP280? Confused

Best regard,

Thierry
thats a bit vague.
raises more questions than answers..
do you have it hooked up to i2c, on the pi.
installed on the i2c tab openplotter,
what graphs opcpn nodered dash.
what version of pi,version openplotter
have you had it working on previous versions
its hard to help without more info.
OK,
My config:
RPI PI 2
Openplotter V1.0.0
"do you have it hooked up to i2c, on the pi. installed on the i2c tab openplotter" YES , it's ok
"have you had it working on previous versions " YES Openplotter v0.8.0
I do not find in openplotter V1.0.0 the icon to display the pressure, temperature and humidity history.
Excuse me, but I work with Google translate
Thierry
"I do not find in openplotter V1.0.0 the icon to display the pressure, temperature and humidity history."
there is no icon.
the signalK dash is here
http://localhost:3000/@signalk/instrumentpanel/
localhost or the ip of the raspberry

for opencpn dash
you need to go to tools nmea generator select opencpn defaults.then it will show on opencpn dash.

if you want to display it on node-red dash i'll post a flow..
it should show a numeric value in openplotters signalK diagnosis window..

bme 280 has humidity but bmp 280 does not
That's right, back in 0.8.0 there was some historical data charted right in openplotter for a couple of weather sensors. That's been gone a long time. It seems to me there are several ways to achieve that now using SignalK plugins, using Node Red, etc. But I don't think there is one single way that everyone is doing it. I know there was talk of Grafana being integrated in a 1.X.X release soon - and that implies there would be some database to store things in as well. Sailoog or someone said they cut Grafana from 1.0.0 for lack of time but wanted to get the new version rolled out so they could begin building on that new foundation.
Thank you for your answers, I look at it quickly