This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing SignalK Apps
Last week I upgraded my Openplotter system to the new 1.0.2 version. And I found out that in this version, the SignalK app "signalk-pebble-mydata" is not pre-installed. No problem, just install this app myself. 

And her comes the problem:
When I press the download icon of this app in the signalk webpage (on my openplotter) it does install. It even says in on top of the "available webApps" area that it is installed. But when I go to the installed webApps, it is not visible there. Also it doesn't appear on the configurations webpage. 
When I reboot the RPi, the pebble-mydata app is disappeared from the top of the "available webApps" page (which indicates it was installed). And it is back to the list of available webApps.

What do I have to do to install this SignalK App?

regards,
Vic
(2018-06-27, 02:53 PM)Vic Wrote: Last week I upgraded my Openplotter system to the new 1.0.2 version. And I found out that in this version, the SignalK app "signalk-pebble-mydata" is not pre-installed. No problem, just install this app myself. 

And her comes the problem:
When I press the download icon of this app in the signalk webpage (on my openplotter) it does install. It even says in on top of the "available webApps" area that it is installed. But when I go to the installed webApps, it is not visible there. Also it doesn't appear on the configurations webpage. 
When I reboot the RPi, the pebble-mydata app is disappeared from the top of the "available webApps" page (which indicates it was installed). And it is back to the list of available webApps.

What do I have to do to install this SignalK App?

regards,
Vic

I found this same thing with Ais Reporter, it was in Plugin Configuration on the left menu, maybe try there?
I,ve checked the "/server/plugin config" tab. But it is not there. On the "/appstore/installed" tab, it is mentioned on top of this tab. And when i restart signalk it is still  there (But no appearence in the config tab).

When I reboot, it is disappeared from the installed tab, and it is back in the available tab.

What to do???

Vic
I've tried to install the web-app through typing the next into terminal:
npm i signalk-pebble-mydata

And this came back with the following:

Code:
pi@openplotter:~ $ npm i signalk-pebble-mydata
npm WARN react-jsonschema-form@1.0.3 requires a peer of react@>=15 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN pi No description
npm WARN pi No repository field.
npm WARN pi No license field.

+ signalk-pebble-mydata@0.6.6
updated 1 package in 5.074s

After this message, I've installed the dependencies: Chai, Mocha, react-jsonschema-form and @signalk/signalk-schema. And tried to install the pebble mydata app again. Still the same warnings!

Does anyone had this problem also?

For reference, i've tried to install the @lb236/Sailinstruments. And this installed without any problem!