This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Netflix in Chromium, not supported?
Hi guys, i’ve not posted in ages but still using my pi3 with openplotter, n2k integration as a wifi server and saloon navigation display on my x-46

All working great, but this week we teied to access netflix in the chromium browser which was a no go.

I read elsewhere about a version of chromium with the right add-in for netflix but couldnt get this to work.

Has anyone successfully accessed netflix on their pi with openplotter?

Steve
i suggest a new sd card with LibreELEC or OSMC OS. and switch them out as needed..or if you use noobs you could dual boot..
here is a link for chromium and netflix.
https://technicalustad.com/watch-netflix...pberry-pi/
Thanks Jim

I actually already tried the ‘netflix on chromium’ fix but cannot get the last step to work, i continue to get the ‘unexpected error’ screen even with the spoofer in place

The article is inconsistent with itself, mixing up Chrome and Chromium which doesnt give me confidence!

Has anyone actually got this to work on an openplotter install, i dont want to swap sd cards every time.

Steve
If I am not wrong there is a netflix LibreELEC addon, never tested.