This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PyPilot doesn't work after upgrade
Dear all,

My pypilot don't work sine some day.

I made new install of Open Plotter and :

- IMU is found whith new OP install, but in pypilot control, is writen "None". I can see gains levels mooving
- when I make system update and Open plotter update, it loose every thing. Xhen launching pypilot_control from terminal it return "connect failed to localhost:21311".

When I connect the arduino to IDE arduino, nothing appears on the serial monitor.

I'm made differents test but don't remember every thing.

I'm also working on a batterie manager with INA219 and Nano Every, with USB connection, may it have damaged something ?

Is there easy way to test the Pypilot Arduino, like without IMU (connecting Vcc, GND, SDA SCL to the RPi) ?
Thank

Messages In This Thread
RE: PyPilot doesn't work after upgrade - by kalle - 2019-01-11, 01:18 PM
RE: PyPilot doesn't work after upgrade - by kalle - 2019-01-11, 02:16 PM
RE: PyPilot doesn't work after upgrade - by kalle - 2019-01-12, 02:10 PM
RE: PyPilot doesn't work after upgrade - by DjelaliTricks - 2019-11-08, 11:03 AM