This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adding i2c on 1.2.0 alpha impossible
Hi, 
I am trying to install a Moitessier hat and the gui interface on i2c on OpenPlotter is missing the "OK" button. Is there a way to bypass that ?
Thank you
Did anyone else noticed this problem ?

Thank you
Works with me on 1.2 Alpha without problems.
The Attachment function of this forum is not working, so i can't send you a screenshot. But i do see the OK button, and the sensors are included in the overview.
Oh well, no idea what is happening... Thank you
I did re-install with older version, got the i2c installed and upgraded to 1.2 alpha and it works
Richard

Alberg 30 #597 on Lake of Two Mountains, Quebec, Canada
after the alpha 1.2 update it gets moved from address 1 to 3 so the usual "sudo i2cdetect -y -1" has to be changed to sudo i2cdetect -y -3 in order to see your i2c devices. hopefully it doesn't have any other impacts